IAPMO R&T Lab is accredited by the following:
|ANAB (Lab Code AT-1479)||Entidad Mexicana de Acreditación (MM-0442-56/13)||Miami-Dade County|
|DOWNLOAD SCOPE OF ACCREDITATION||DOWNLOAD SCOPE OF ACCREDITATION FOR US LAB||DOWNLOAD SCOPE OF ACCREDITATION|
Note: ANAB recognition covers many agencies/jurisdictions who require the laboratory must be listed by an agency which provides accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025.
The ANAB recognition is accepted by ILAC, APLAC, and IAAC as a signatory of multilateral recognition arrangements that facilitate acceptance of test and calibration data internationally.
IAPMO R&T Lab’s test reports are recognized or accepted by the following agencies:*
• IAPMO R&T Inc. (UPC, UMC, USEC, USPC)
• IAPMO R&T Oceana (Australia)
• American Society of Sanitary Engineering (ASSE)
• City of Los Angeles
• United States Department of Energy
• United States Federal Trade Commission
• SAI Global, Australia
• California Energy Commission
• State of Michigan
* Please check with the IAPMO R&T Lab for the scope of testing for these agencies as it is updated constantly.